Term of Use
1. IDENTIFICATION DATA: In compliance with the duty of information contained in article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, the following data are reflected below: JeJe’s Agency, SL The web domain is jejesagency.com (hereinafter JJA), domiciled for this purpose in Puerto de Santa Mar?a, C?diz. Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org of the website.
2. USERS: The access and / or use of this JJA portal attributes the condition of USER, who accepts, from said access and / or use, the General Conditions of Use reflected here. The aforementioned Conditions will be applicable regardless of the General Contracting Conditions that, if applicable, are mandatory.
3. USE OF THE PORTAL: jejesagency.com provides access to a multitude of information, services, programs or data (hereinafter, ?the contents?) on the Internet belonging to JJA or its licensors to which the USER may have access. The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the portal. This responsibility extends to the registration that is necessary to access certain services or contents. In said registry, the USER will be responsible for providing truthful and lawful information. As a consequence of this registration, the USER can be provided with a password for which he will be responsible, committing himself to make diligent and confidential use of it. The USER undertakes to make appropriate use of the contents and services (such as chat services, discussion forums or newsgroups) that JJA offers through its portal and with an enunciative but not limiting nature, not to use them to :
incur in illegal activities, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order; disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal, apology of terrorism or attempt against human rights; cause damage to the physical and logical systems of JJA, its suppliers or third parties, introduce or spread computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause the aforementioned damages; try to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages. JJA reserves the right to withdraw all comments and contributions that violate respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that threaten youth or childhood, order or public safety or that , in their opinion, will not be suitable for publication. In any case, JJA creator of the website will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through forums, chats, or other participation tools.
4. DATA PROTECTION: JJA complies with the guidelines of Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13 on the Protection of Personal Data, Royal Decree 1720/2007 of December 21, which approves the Regulations for the development of the Organic Law and other regulations in force at all times, and ensures the correct use and treatment of the user’s personal data. To do this, together with each personal data collection form, in the services that the user may request from JJA, he will inform the user of the existence and acceptance of the particular conditions of the processing of his data in each case, informing him of the responsibility of the file created, the address of the person in charge, the possibility of exercising their rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition, the purpose of the processing and the communication of data to third parties where appropriate. JJA also informs that it complies with Law 34/2002 of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce and will request your consent to the processing of your email for commercial purposes at all times.
5. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY: JJA by itself or as an assignee, is the owner of all the intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as the elements contained therein (by way of example, images, sound, audio, video, software or texts; brands or logos, color combinations, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), owned by JJA creator of the website or its licensors. All rights reserved. By virtue of the provisions of articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Law on Intellectual Property, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including its method of making available, of all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, on any support and by any technical means, without the authorization of JJA. The USER undertakes to respect the rights of Intellectual and Industrial Property owned by JJA. You can view the elements of the portal and even print, copy and store them on your computer’s hard drive or any other physical media provided it is, solely and exclusively, for your personal and private use. The USER must refrain from deleting, altering, evading or manipulating any protection device or security system that was installed in the JJA pages.
6. EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND RESPONSIBILITY: JJA is not liable, under any circumstances, for damages of any kind that may cause, by way of example: errors or omissions in the contents, lack of availability of the portal or the transmission of viruses or malicious or harmful programs in the contents, despite having taken all the necessary technological measures to avoid it.
7. MODIFICATIONS: JJA reserves the right to carry out without prior notice the modifications it deems appropriate in its portal, being able to change, delete or add both the contents and services provided through it and the way in which they appear presented or located in your portal.
8. LINKS: In the event that links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites are available on behalf of the domain, JJA will not exercise any type of control over said sites and contents. In no case will JJA assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to a third-party website, nor will it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, breadth, veracity, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in any such hyperlinks. or other Internet sites. Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections will not imply any type of association, merger or participation with the connected entities.
9. RIGHT OF EXCLUSION: JJA reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and / or the services offered without prior notice, at its own request or from a third party, to those users who violate these General Conditions of Use
10. GENERAL: JJA will pursue the breach of these conditions as well as any improper use of its portal by exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond by law.
11. MODIFICATION OF THE PRESENT CONDITIONS AND DURATION: JJA may modify at any time the conditions determined here, being duly published as they appear here. The validity of the aforementioned conditions will depend on their exposure and will be valid until they are modified by others duly published.
12. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION: The relationship between JJA and the USER will be governed by current Spanish regulations and any dispute will be submitted to the Courts and tribunals of the city of C?diz.